Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Come Drink With Me in Grand Rapids, Michigan, on Monday, May 8



"Come drink with me" sounds better than "come listen to me talk," doesn't it?

Truth is, we'll be drinking and talking at a cool, little place called Sidebar in Grand Rapids, Michigan, on Monday night, May 8, from 7PM to 9PM (or thereabouts). Samples of a selection of different whiskys will be served (included in the ticket price). They are being coy about exactly what will be poured, but I hear good things.

Event details are here.

The event is presented by The Bourbon Show, a podcast about you-know-what. I sat down with the guys last month at the New Orleans Bourbon Festival. That podcast can be heard here.

I promise not to give a long speech with a quick tasting at the end. We'll start to drink right away. I may also bring a few books to sell and sign.

The talk will be about the past, present and future of American whiskey, told through the vehicle of my personal bourbon journey. But I like it when people interrupt me with good questions. These things are always best when it's a conversation.

This is stop #2 on my two-stop Spring Michigan Tour. By all accounts, my Ann Arbor appearance last weekend went well.

If you'd like to bring me to your town, click here for information.

No comments: